CURRENTLY HIRING CONTRIBUTORS! CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Movie Title [Sample Movie Review]

How I Watched the Movie: In accordance with FTC laws, I will state how I watched this movie and, if I own it on DVD, and whether I am keeping it or not.

In Short: This is where I'll put three words to describe my thoughts on the movie.

The basic review will go here: fancy schmancy intro with a schnazzy summary, all included with my thoughts.

Red Flags: Warnings of material in the movie that might offend some (taken from Common Sense Media)

Grading
Plot: Grade of the plot from one through ten
Acting: Grade of the acting in the movie from one through ten
Screenwriting: Grade of the plot from one through ten
Originality: Grade of the originality from one through ten
Enjoyment: Grade of how much I enjoyed it from one through ten
Overall: Grade of the movie overall based on the above five scores from one through fifty

Tidbits
Original Release Date: When it was released
Length: Length of the movie
Director: The director of the movie
Producer: The producer of the movie
Screenwriter: The screenwriter of the movie
Distribution Company: The movie’s distribution company
MPAA Rating: The rating that the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) gave the movie (G, PG, PG-13. R’s will not be reviewed here)

No comments:

Post a Comment