CURRENTLY HIRING CONTRIBUTORS! CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Book Title by Author Name [Sample Book Review]

Where I Got the Book From: In accordance with FTC laws, I will state how and where I got the book.

In Short: This is where I'll put three words to describe my thoughts on the book.


The basic review will go here: fancy schmancy intro with a schnazzy summary, all included with my thoughts.

Red Flags: Warnings of material in the book that might offend some (taken from Common Sense Media)

Grading
Plot: Grade of the plot from one through ten
Characters: Grade of the characterization (how real were they?) from one through ten
Writing: Grade of the writing from one through ten
Originality: Grade of the originality from one through ten
Enjoyment: Grade of how much I enjoyed it from one through ten
Overall: Grade of the book overall based on the above five scores from one through fifty

Tidbits
Genre: Genre of the book
Original Release Date: The day the book was originally released

No comments:

Post a Comment