No, I won't be whacking off heads (geez). This doesn't have anything to do with the government, or even with politics. It's more of a resolution then a revolution. Today, I resolved to do the following:
- Twitter = no mas. Not for awhile, anyway.
- Facebook = no mas. Not that I've been doing anything with it for awhile, it's just more official now.
- Blogging = mas! I'm blogging more.
- Writing = mas! At the minute, my WIP is my favoritest thing in the world. (yes, excuse the writer for messing up her grammar on purpose) Writing also includes songwriting. I've had an urge for returning to it for awhile.
- Reading = mas! In case you're wondering, I'm reading Emma right now.
That's basically my resolution: more writing, reading, and no social networking aside from blogging. My resolution also includes replying to emails, so if you'd care to drop a line, go ahead and do so.
My resolution is also calling me to get busy on writing a new review as well as to fix my last album review...and to continue revising and writing my WIP.
And since I'll also be busily listening to music, I'll try to update my tumblr often with music quotes. :)