CURRENTLY HIRING CONTRIBUTORS! CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wanted: A Blogger/Blogspot Genius

Hey, folks! It seems that not too many of you really looked at my album review for Play On, and that's okay. I kind of don't blame you--if you at least glanced at it, you might notice what a mess it looks right now. What's happening is that Blogger (or at least, my Blogger) is messing with the HTML as soon as I press the "post" button. I have no idea why this is happening, or if anyone else is having the same problem, but it seems even the folks at the Google Help Group won't help or have no idea at all.

So I'm in need of some assistance. Just let me know in the comments whether you have a Blogger blog, and check to see if you're having the same problem as well. It seems my whole posting option is screwed up, because I can't even edit old posts anymore without the screen getting messed up. PLEASE, please please help me if you're a wicked awesome genius with Blogger and with HTML. I need to know why my HTML is changing up on itself and how I can fix this. My one idea is because I use Century Gothic instead of the standard Blogger fonts, and if this is the case, then back to Georgia I go (not the state or the country, the font).

Thanks in advance! :D

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do know a bit about HTML, but I'm not sure how I can help :S I haven't noticed my blog doing the same. But mine is a very simple blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use HTML a ton, but I've never come across this. However, I do know that the font used in blog posts can be manually changed through HTML (for example, cursive) And I have noticed Blogger has been freezing lately... weird. It does make it hard to post comments. (had to type this twice because of freezing) It hasn't hapened with my blog personally, but I've noticed it on others. Might be a widget problem (my guess).

    ReplyDelete