CURRENTLY HIRING CONTRIBUTORS! CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE FORM.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta--OLE!


I've actually NEVER participated in Bloggiesta before, but this time, I'm DETERMINED to do it and actually get stuff done around here.

Here's my basic weekend plan (and yes, I am aware that Friday is almost already done with, but I'm going to do what I can!):
  • Write reviews (duh)
  • Figure out how to throw in some guest posts (which will require YOU to participate! E-mail me for more info)
  • Fix up the design. It's pretty outdated, don't you think?
  • Edit the pages
  • Introduce and plan my super secret project!
  • Keep my Google Reader nice and tidy :)
That's...mostly it! And though that seems like so little in comparison to what many Bloggiesta participants are doing, I'm planning on writing a TON of reviews (and you know how long my reviews are).

Who's doing Bloggiesta? Good luck to those doing it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment